Instagram : An Easy And Effective Way to learn Languages






Hi guys , nasilsın (how are you in Turkish :D ) , i'm happy to see you again after days of inactivity on this blog , today I want to share with you an easy and effective way that can make you to move ahead in your learning in this new year , and that can save much time in learning , I'm talking about learning using Instagram  .

Instagram : An easy and effective way to learn languages
















So , as we all know , Instagram is a social network based on the concept of pictures and short videos sharing , and these are the good points in this app , that can help language learners , especially the ones who have a pictographic memory (people that memorize pictures :)  ) , to learn even faster :) . Personally , it was a year ago when I created my profile on Instagram , and I can say that it helped me a lot to get more vocabulary in many languages , all what you need after you create your account is to look for language-related profiles , or by following hashtags (#) related to language learning to get daily targeted posts and people to follow , for example , sometimes , I use #duolingo to find posts related to language learning , and that lead me of course to people that have same interests as me , so I click follow in order to receive all their feeds  (By the way , I intentionally let names of profiles I took pictures from , to make it easy for you to find them ;) ) 


But the problem is the fact that searching process can be difficult for many of you (if you are new users of Instagram :)  ) , so I made a quick search and I found those links below , which can be a good place to start from , all what you need now is to log into your Instagram account and go directly to profiles and finally to click on "follow" , and it's done ...yaaaaay :D :D :D

Instagram : an easy and effective way to learn languages
instagram.com/wlclassroom
So , by these words , I'll end this post in hope to see you soon in the coming ones , until then , you can enjoy discovering the social network and surround yourself with people that have similar interests as you :D  sonra gürüşürüz ( see you soon :D )



Links :

French , Spanish,Italian,Portuguese : http://instagram.com/wlclassroom


Post a Comment

0 Comments