0 Day Hack :Speak Any Language From Day 0







Hi Friends , what's up :D may be it's hilarious to read such titles in myb blog , and maybe also you say "Are you crazy ? " and the like , in a way , I'm agree with you because there is no method to master a language from day 1 , but to speak words that you need , this can be done in less than a day :D , the technique I'll show you today was come yesterday to my inbox , by a language polyglot , so I said why not to share it with you :D , thanks to this method, you can "speak" a language even if you don't have an extensive vocabulary .


Now, the question that comes to your mind is HOW can I do it ? simple :D , as we all know , nearly all languages in the world follow the same algorithm , you meet a Canadian , you start by a simple hello/bonjour , then you introduce yourself and your occupations , and the same for Indian , French , and for all languages in general , so from this fact the idea comes ,to create a script that won't take from you more than 5 minutes , but it will be very useful , and you'll use it thousands of times , but also leave a good impression about you in their minds :D it will not take from you much, just a list of expressions in the language you learn , available everywhere on the net ,and a word processor, let's say MS-Word that comes already withWindows OS (so no need to download anything :D ) , the rest is pretty easy , youp ick expressions you need to introduce yourself and try to customize them in a way to give an impression to the receiver that is your way to express yourself and not a script you learned by heart like actors do :D , so let's take an example to make the vision more clear :
I'm a Moroccan and I want to go to France for a vacation (let's say I'll stay there for 3-4 days) , meanwhile , I've no extensive vocabulary that enables me to talk with French people , but I really want to speak French ,
So in this case I can use this hack and prepare a script by customizing it to look like this one :

“Bonjour , je m'appelle <NAME> ,  j'ai <AGE> , je suis un(e) <NATIONALITY>"

after he/she introduce him/herself , reply with


Ravi de votre connaissance (≈ nice to meet you )

then


"je parle un peu de Français , parlez-vous l'Anglais ? " ( I speak a little of French , do you speak
English ? )




So after you write the script , you have two options : either you learn it by heart like you do with songs you like , or to keep it in a safe place so no one can see you when you use it :D

with this simple way , you'll never forget basic sentences to introduce yourself to other people , and it will increase your self confidence , but also prepare you until you learn more expressions and words to be ready to talk about different topics :D

So by these words , I'll end this post , I hope you like it and you find it useful , see you soon :D


Post a Comment

0 Comments